Michael Bowes QC is chairing a Butterworths conference on Financial Services Investigations & Enforcement
Chaired by Michael Bowes QC of Outer Temple Chambers and featuring an array of the most senior names in this area of practice, Butterworths’ Financial Services Investigations & Enforcement conference will give you the knowledge and insight you need to successfully navigate a complex regulatory area.
Key reasons to attend:
- Explore the internal planning and strategy formation of a major bank’s response to regulatory change, with Matthew Newman, Regulatory Affairs, The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Dissect developments in regulatory priorities after the establishment of the FCA, with Elizabeth Barrett of Slaughter and May
- Navigate FCA interviews and hear tips for ‘survival’, with Stephen Pollard of WilmerHale
- Examine the key issues in global enforcement, with Jonathan Kelly of Cleary Gottlieb
- Review the FCA’s settlement process, with Dorian Drew of Clifford Chance
Register today and grasp your opportunity to ask a panel of experts the questions you want answered!
Barristers: Michael Bowes QC