The reality of brain injury from a scientific and legal perspective seminar
Outer Temple Chambers and the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability invite you to The Reality of Brain Injury from a Scientific and Legal Perspective. An insightful and informative seminar reflecting on the complexity of acquired brain injury, from two distinctly different standpoints.
Date: Thursday 29th January 2015
Time: 14:00 – 17:00
Venue: The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, Treasury Building, EC4Y 7HL
- David Westcott QC – Introduction
- Dr Sophie Duport, RHN – “Brain Injury and the RHN through the eyes of a Neuroscientist”
- Nathan Tavares, OTC – “The challenge of obtaining appropriate compensation for a Brain Injury survivor”
- Dr Kudret Yelden, RHN – “Brain Injury and the RHN through the eyes of a Rehabilitation Consultant”
- Jacqueline Cave – “A Day in the Live of a Brain Injury survivor”
- David Westcott QC – Event Close
There is a fee of £50 per person to attend the session. All proceeds to be donated to the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability.
To book, email: email@example.com or call: 020 8780 4565.
Barristers: Nathan Tavares | David Westcott QC