* Professional Associate
Christophe Jolk is a tax specialist and a litigator.
Amongst the areas of expertise he covers are: international taxation; exit tax; taxation of expatriates; wealth, inheritance and gift taxation; trusts; charitable organisations; management packages; tax litigation against the French tax authorities and representation in front of French tax courts.
He has previously practised as an Associate Attorney in Luxembourg, covering white collar crime matters, banking liability, contracts and companies disputes, bankruptcy / insolvency matters, antitrust suits, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and group restructuring matters, takeovers, equity offerings, listing matters.
Christophe is registered at the Paris, New York and Luxembourg Bars.
- Pennsylvania State University, USA (Masters – focusing on tax law & mergers and acquisitions)
- University Paris-Dauphine, Paris, France (Masters – focusing on corporate tax law)
- University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France (Maitrise, corporate tax law major)
- University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany (German Magister Legum)
Appointments & Memberships
- Former member (treasurer) of the Board of the Luxembourg Young Bar Association
- Penn State Law Alumni
- University Paris-Dauphine Alumni
- University of Köln Alumni
- French (fluent)
- German (fluent)
- English (fluent)
Areas of Law