Year of Call:
Katarina Sydow specialises in public law, clinical negligence and personal injury.
She acts on behalf of a diverse range of clients including individuals, NHS Trusts, local authorities and the Official Solicitor in the Court of Protection and regularly undertakes work well beyond her level of call. She is a member of the Attorney General’s C Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown.
Katarina has a first-class degree in Modern History from Oxford University, completed her Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) with distinction and achieved an outstanding grade in the Bar Professional Training Course.
Appointments & Memberships
- Attorney General’s C Panel (2017-2022)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- Administrative Law Bar Association
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Court of Protection Practitioners Association
- Queen Mother Scholarships (Middle Temple, 2010, 2011)
- Undergraduate Scholarships (Wadham College, Oxford University, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Cheney Prize for the Arts and Social Sciences (Wadham College, Oxford University, 2005)
Katarina Sydow is regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and holds a current practising certificate. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please click here.
Areas of Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Disciplinary & Regulatory
- Personal Injury
- Child & Adult Abuse
- Public Law
- Community Care
- Mental Health