Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - Barristers, door tenants, professional associates - what do these mean?
- - How much does legal advice cost?
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - What other fee arrangements do you have?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- - Would I pay an hourly rate for a barrister?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
We are here to provide you the highest quality of legal service. We take this as our priority – everything else we do flows from this. Understanding your needs and exceeding your expectations is what we are here for.
The dropdown menu options above direct you to a series of questions we are commonly asked by our clients – we hope the answers will assist you.
If your query remains unanswered and you wish to speak further with us, please do contact us and we will be glad to assist.