Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - Barristers, door tenants, professional associates - what do these mean?
- - How much does legal advice cost?
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - What other fee arrangements do you have?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- - Would I pay an hourly rate for a barrister?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
How can I give you feedback on your service?
We want to know if you were pleased with the service you received so please do give us feedback. We will always pass on your comments to your barrister. Please use the attached End of case feedback survey to tell us about your experience of working with us on your case.
If you use us a lot you may prefer to give more general feedback on how you find our services. Please complete the client feedback survey. Your comments will be passed on to the relevant barristers or staff.
You can help us improve how we do things by telling us what worked and what did not go so well. Everyone likes to be told when they’ve done something well or impressed a client, including barristers!