Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - Barristers, door tenants, professional associates - what do these mean?
- - How much does legal advice cost?
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - What other fee arrangements do you have?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- - Would I pay an hourly rate for a barrister?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
What are your opening hours?
Our London office is staffed between 08:30 and 18:30 (GMT) Monday to Friday.
Our receptionists can guide and direct your enquiries in the most appropriate manner.
If you have an urgent enquiry for the business team please contact David Smith or Dave Scothern (the business team covers these areas of law: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Banking; Business Crime; Commercial; Disciplinary & Regulatory; Employment & Discrimination; Financial Services; Health, Safety & Environment; Law in Sport; Pensions & Trusts; and Public Law).
If you have an urgent enquiry for the health team please contact Graham Woods or Paul Barton (the health team covers these areas of law: Clinical Negligence; Disciplinary & Regulatory; Law in Sport; Personal Injury; Professional Negligence and Public Law).
If you are ringing from outside the United Kingdom and outside of our standard office hours, you can contact us on +44 (0)7872 811 849.