Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - Barristers, door tenants, professional associates - what do these mean?
- - How much does legal advice cost?
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - What other fee arrangements do you have?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- - Would I pay an hourly rate for a barrister?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
I need a barrister, what should I do?
Give us a call or email us. You can tell us about your legal problem and we will recommend one or more barristers who will be suitable. Our barristers have a range of styles, skills and expertise. We will help you identify who is right for your case.
Chemistry is important in any successful working relationship. We always remember that this is your case and we want you to get on with, and trust, your barrister. Together we will choose the right team with the right skills.
We are here to provide to you the highest quality of legal service. We take this very seriously. Everything else flows from this. Understanding your needs and exceeding your expectations is what we’re here for.
We will also tell you how much it is likely to cost. You can book a barrister straight away or you can take some time to think about it.