Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - Barristers, door tenants, associates - what do these mean?
- - Do you do public access work?
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - How much does legal advice cost?
- - Will I pay an hourly rate?
- - I've had an accident and want to claim - how much will it cost?
- - What other fee arrangements do you have?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Are barristers insured?
- - Are barristers regulated?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
What other fee arrangements do you have?
If your, or your client’s, case is complex and high value we can offer structured fee arrangements.
We agree that there are occasions when our barristers should share the risk of legal action with clients. We will use conditional fee agreements (no win, no fee) for some types of cases or as part of a multiple funding arrangement. For some fee agreements we offer clear success criteria.