Civil Undertakings in environmental law – an alternative to prosecution?
Outer Temple Chambers is pleased to bring the short article below to the attention of all our clients in health and safety/environmental work.
- what makes up a civil undertaking including admission, penalty and remediation
- the Environment Agency’s enforcement policy
- when a civil penalty might be an alternative to prosecution
- how civil undertakings are being used by the Agency
- negotiating strategy and tactics
Please follow this link to read more.
Barristers: Gus Baker