Webinar: Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts, in collaboration with Oxford Deep Tech Lab
Outer Temple invites you to a lunchtime webinar on Cryptoassets & Smart Contracts, presented by Dr Mimi Zou and Hin Liu of Oxford University Deep Tech Lab and John McKendrick QC, Chloë Bell, Jeremy Scott-Joynt.
Members of Outer Temple Chambers will collaborate with the Oxford University Deep Tech Dispute Resolution Lab to present a webinar on Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts on Wednesday 8th July at 12pm.
- The fundamental legal foundations for cryptoassets and smart contracts in modern legal systems.
- What aspects of the technology surrounding cryptoassets, smart contracts and blockchain regulators need to understand in order to regulate these areas effectively.
- The potential for business crime involving crypto and smart contracts.
- Chair: Dr Mimi Zou (Fellow of St Hugh’s College, Oxford University, Oxford Deep Tech Lab)
- John McKendrick QC (Outer Temple Chambers)
- Chloë Bell (Outer Temple Chambers)
- Jeremy Scott-Joynt (Outer Temple Chambers)
- Hin Liu (Legal Advisor Fusang, DPhil Candidate Oxford University Law Faculty, Oxford Deep Tech Lab)
Date: Wednesday 8th July 2020
Time: 12.00 via Zoom
To book a place at this webinar please register here.
Barristers: John McKendrick QC | Chloë Bell | Jeremy Scott-Joynt