* Professional Associate
Prior to establishing her own law practice, Deborah Sabalot was a partner of Landwell (PwC Legal), the associated law firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers (2002 – 2005) and held an “of counsel” role at Lovells (2000 – 2002).
Deborah was Director of Regulatory Services at KPMG (1995 – 2000) and was a senior lawyer in Clifford Chance’s Financial Services Group (1988 – 1995). She has worked with a number of major financial institutions (including UK regulators – past and present) on regulatory projects. Deborah is the editor of the Butterworths Securities and Financial Services Law Handbook which is now in its 17th edition.
Appointments & Memberships
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales (1992)
- Attorney at Law, Louisiana (1982)
- The Law Society
- The American Bar Association
- The Louisiana State Bar Association
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (member of Executive Board)
- CEDR accredited mediator