* Professional Associate
Dr Adnan Abrahim has over 30 years of legal experience working in the Arabian Gulf countries and the United States within the sectors of Banking, Investment, Finance, Corporate, Real Estate, and Arbitration.
Adnan is an Attorney of Law admitted to practice in the states of New York and Michigan, having completed his Juris Doctorate at Michigan State University and obtained his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
He is also admitted to practice before the Dubai International Financial Center Courts.
Prior to joining Bloom Holdings as its general counsel, Adnan has had extensive experience working as general counsel and practicing attorney in:
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (UAE)
- Warba Bank (Kuwait)
- Anwar Al Bisher Law Offices (Kuwait)
- The International Investor (Kuwait)
- The International Investors Group (Kuwait)
- Gulf Bank (Kuwait)
- Graham & James (Kuwait)
- Jabbara, Saleh, Fadel, Harroun & Abrahim (Detroit, Michigan)