Contact our clerks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 7353 6381 for a confidential discussion.
Our professional clerking staff can help identify the right barrister for your case.
Year of Call:
Victoria joined Chambers in September 2017 on completion of her pupillage and is instructed across the spectrum of Chambers’ core practice areas, in particular employment, pensions, commercial and public. She regularly appears in courts and tribunals and has represented clients in the High Court, Employment Appeal Tribunal as well as various county courts and employment tribunals.
Victoria read Law at the University of Durham. She completed her BPTC at Kaplan where she was graded ‘Outstanding’ and received the ‘Most Successful Advocate Award’ for the combination of her performance in advocacy exams and external competitions.
Victoria regularly provides training and CPD to firms and directly to clients, ranging from seminars to practical tribunal training (see, for example, coverage in The Times of a recent session). She is a contributor to Lexis PSL and Atkins Court Forms.
Commercial & Chancery
Victoria regularly advises and appears in commercial matters covering economic torts and contractual claims. She has been instructed in claims relating to professional negligence, directors duties, debt claims including unpaid solicitors fees, property and regulatory compensation claims.
Recent work includes:
- E v A Company – acting as sole counsel for the company in a professional negligence and deceit claim pleaded at £10million
- N v A Bank – represented the claimant in s.140 unfair relationship claim arising out of a credit agreement
- Assisting with a multi-million pound breach of contract claim
- Advising and representing solicitors in professional negligence actions
- Advising and drafting pleadings in professional negligence actions
Appointments & Memberships
- Association of Pensions Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Most Successful Advocate, Kaplan
- The Durham Award, University of Durham
- Winner, Francis Taylor Building Kingsland Cup
- Winner, Senior Moot, Gray’s Inn
Victoria Brown is regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and holds a current practising certificate. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please click here.
Areas of Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial & Chancery
- Disciplinary & Regulatory
- Employment & Discrimination
- Pensions & Trusts
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Public Law