Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - Barristers, door tenants, associates - what do these mean?
- - Do you do public access work?
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - How much does legal advice cost?
- - Will I pay an hourly rate?
- - I've had an accident and want to claim - how much will it cost?
- - What other fee arrangements do you have?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Are barristers insured?
- - Are barristers regulated?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
Are barristers regulated?
Our barristers are regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB). They each hold a current practising certificate. You can find their details on the BSB’s Barristers’ Register.
Barristers in Chambers are independent and self-employed. Although they work from the same building they are not responsible for one another’s work.