Help and Support
Please select an area
- Legal Enquiries
- - What factors affect the timescales for delivery of legal advice or representation?
- - Who can instruct a barrister?
- - What independent advice can I get about seeking legal assistance?
- - How could I fund my legal case?
- - Barristers, door tenants, associates - what do these mean?
- - Do you do public access work?
- - I need a barrister, what should I do?
- - How much does legal advice and representation cost?
- - What fee arrangements do you offer?
- - What terms of business do you use?
- - Are barristers insured?
- - Are barristers regulated?
- - I don't want to go to Court, I just want to get it sorted
- - I cannot afford a barrister, what are my options?
- - Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
- Fee Enquiries
- - How do I pay my fees?
- - How long do I have to pay my fees?
- - I have a fee query, who should I contact?
- - Is VAT added to my bill?
- General Enquiries
- - Are your offices fully accessible?
- - Can you summarise your pupillage arrangements?
- - Do you have any job vacancies?
- - Do you offer mini-pupillage?
- - Do you provide work experience?
- - How can I give you feedback on your service?
- - What are your opening hours?
- - What if I am not happy with the service I received?
- - Why should I use Outer Temple Chambers?
Who should I contact if I have any queries about my case?
We will tell you which clerk will be responsible for your case and they clerk will be your point of contact for any queries.
Your legal team will work with you, keeping you informed and involving you at all stages of the case. You can telephone or email our barristers and clerks at any time. If they are not immediately available, they will get back to you within 24 hours.
We will let you know within one working day that we have received your instructions in your case. We will keep you informed of any barrister changes, any clashes with other cases, or any unforeseen developments as soon as possible and we will discuss what that means and what options there are. We will meet deadlines for paperwork or we will explain delays and agree new deadlines with you.