To find out more, contact David Smith (+44 (0)20 7427 4905) or call us on +44 (0)20 7353 6381 for a confidential discussion.
Our professional clerking staff can help you identify the right barrister for your case.
* Professional Associate
Christophe Jolk is an international business lawyer.
Christophe is a dual French and German citizen, registered with the Paris, New York and Luxembourg Bars.
Due to his background and global positioning, his practice focuses on international business and private wealth management matters in four areas:
- International business transactions
- International tax structuring for businesses and private clients
- Real estate transactions (commercial and high profile residential) – including intermediation
- Commercial and white collar crime litigation
Christophe acts as the global personal counsel to his clients. His understanding of and empathy for various cultures and legal systems means that he is able to accompany clients on their international projects to assist them with specialist legal issues. He often travels between different client sites to better coordinate effective legal strategies.
- Pennsylvania State University, USA (Masters – M&A and tax law)
- University Paris-Dauphine, Paris, France (Masters – tax law)
- University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France (Maitrise)
- University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany (Magister Legum)
Appointments & Memberships
- International Tax Specialist Group
- New York State Bar Association
- Bi-lingual French & German
- English (fluent)
Areas of Law