Year of Call:
Bianca joined Chambers as a tenant in 2015 after successfully completing pupillage. She accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ practice including commercial litigation, probate, employment & discrimination, financial services, personal injury, inquests and international related matters.
Advocacy experience includes High Court and County Court hearings, multi-day Employment Tribunal work, inquests at the Coroner’s Court and preliminary hearings at the Crown Court.
Bianca has a BCL from Lincoln College, University of Oxford, and a first-class law degree from the University of Manchester. She is a former solicitor, having qualified at Magic Circle firm Slaughter and May in 2012.
Prior to starting pupillage, Bianca was a judicial assistant to the Lord Chief Justice, Lord Thomas at the Court of Appeal from April to July 2014. She was a research assistant at the Law Commission in the Common Law and Commercial Team in 2013-2014. She undertook a stage at the European Court of Human Rights in 2012.
Appointments & Memberships
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Commercial Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
- Financial Services Law Association
- London Very Young Arbitration Practitioners
- Lex Anglo Brasil
- International Court of Justice Grant, Lincoln College, 2013
- Drucker Prize, Lincoln College, 2012
- German (fluent)
- French (advanced)
- Brazilian Portuguese (elementary)
Areas of Law
- Business Crime
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial & Chancery
- Employment & Discrimination
- Financial Services
- Pensions & Trusts
- Personal Injury
- International Illness, Injury & Travel
- Private Client
- Professional Negligence