Year of Call:
Bianca accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ practice including commercial litigation, probate, employment & discrimination, financial services, personal injury, inquests and international related matters. She has a particular interest in international arbitration.
Advocacy experience includes High Court and County Court hearings, multiday Employment Tribunal work, inquests at the Coroner’s Court and hearings at the Crown Court.
She is a former solicitor, having qualified at Magic Circle firm Slaughter and May in 2012.
Prior to starting pupillage, Bianca was a judicial assistant to the Lord Chief Justice, Lord Thomas at the Court of Appeal from April to July 2014. She was a research assistant at the Law Commission in the Common Law and Commercial Team in 2013-2014. She undertook a stage at the European Court of Human Rights in 2012.
Bianca speaks fluent German, advanced French and elementary Brazilian Portuguese.
Bianca is licensed to undertake public access work.
Appointments & Memberships
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Commercial Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
- Contentious Trusts Association
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Financial Services Law Association
- London Very Young Arbitration Practitioners
- International Court of Justice Grant, Lincoln College, 2013
- Drucker Prize, Lincoln College, 2012
- BCL from Lincoln College, University of Oxford
- First-class law degree from the University of Manchester
- German (fluent)
- French (advanced)
- Brazilian Portuguese (elementary)
Bianca Venkata is regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and holds a current practising certificate. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please click here.
Areas of Law
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Business Crime
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial & Chancery
- Employment & Discrimination
- Financial Services
- Pensions & Trusts
- Personal Injury
- International Injury & Travel
- Private Client
- Professional Negligence