Year of Call:
Imogen specialises in employment, public, PI, and clinical negligence disputes.
Imogen joined Chambers after her successful completion of the Outer Temple Chambers Extended Pupillage Scheme in association with FRU (Free Representation Unit) in May 2017. She remains dedicated to pro bono work and has taken EAT cases through Advocate and FRU, and is a member of the ELAAS scheme.
Before being called to the bar, Imogen read law at the University of Nottingham and later studied the BPTC at Nottingham Law School.
Appointments & Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- The Richard Bagley Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono Activity
Imogen Egan is regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and holds a current practising certificate. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please click here.
Areas of Law
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial & Chancery
- Disciplinary & Regulatory
- Employment & Discrimination
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Public Law